Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd and its subsidiaries are committed to respecting your right to privacy and protecting your personal information. We are bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and any relevant state legislation, as well as other applicable laws and codes affecting your personal information.
Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd must collect personal information from you as part of our service. The information we collect is essential to provide our high quality service. We only collect information that we need and do not distribute this information to any third parties without your permission.
Next Step Online Services only collects such information as is necessary to conduct business with you. You will always know what information is being collected, as you will provide the information as part of subscribing to our service. We will only collect information by lawful and fair means and not in an intrusive way.
Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd will only use the personal information that you have supplied in order to:
- identify you as a client;
- provide better service to you;
- provide you with information you need as part of our service to you;
- operate our business as it pertains to you;
- keep you informed about Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd services;
- fulfil any transactional and legal requirements;
By giving us your information, you consent to these uses.
We have implemented procedures to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. We continually review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible at the time to protect your information, although because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that our website is totally protected from hackers or misuse.
The information displayed within this site
- is general information provided to market Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd products and services
- is only designed and intended to act as a useful consumer guide
- is not professional advice
- is not legal advice
- may not be current or complete
- is subject to change without notice
We hold your information live in a secure database, accessible only by yourself and Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd authorized administration, for a period of up to 90 days from creating an account. We hold this information so as to provide ongoing service after the transaction has been completed. After this period we irreversibly delete all of your personal information, other than:
- information to identify you as a client of Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd;
- information so as we can contact you with offers and information for Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd and subsidiaries services;
- information to identify your transactional history and other history for lawful reporting
If you have any questions or you believe that Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd has not adhered to this Privacy Statement, please contact us via the contact us page. Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd takes privacy seriously and we will do all we reasonably can to rectify any concerns and take any necessary action.
We lawfully collect personal information that is necessary for our business to function. The information that we collect and hold will depend upon the products and services that you request from us and may include:
- Information you provide us when you purchase goods or services. This information will include your name, address and contact details
- Information derived from communications between us and you.
The use of the services available through our website will determine the amount and type of information that we collect. The only personal information we collect when you use our website is what you tell us about yourself, for example by completing an online form when you request product information, or when you send us email, we will record your email address.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect for the purposes disclosed at the time of collection or otherwise as set out in this Privacy Statement. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose without first seeking your consent, unless authorised or required by law. Generally we will only use and disclose your personal information:
- To establish and maintain your relationship as a customer of Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd
- To provide the products and services you have requested from Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd
- To administer and manage those products and services.
- To answer your enquiry.
- For direct marketing by email, specials on products or services you have shown interest in. We will provide you with the opportunity to decline any further marketing communications. If you at any time receive any communication from Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd which you would not like to receive, please contact us and we will remove your name from our mailing list.
- If we have reason to believe unlawful activity or misconduct of a serious nature has occurred we will disclose your personal information to relevant entities to take appropriate action.
Access to your personal information
In most cases, you can gain access to the personal information that Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd holds about you, subject to some exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to check or amend your contact details, please contact us. We will deal with all requests for access to personal information as quickly as possible.
Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd engages some third party operators in the provision of our services. Such operators include but aren’t limited to:
- MailChimp – For marketing emails
- Google Drive – For administration
- Dropbox – For password protected download folders
- Formsite – For document pre-filling
- Xero – For account keeping
Next Step Online Services takes no responsibility for the handling of personal data by third parties. By agreeing to our terms & conditions you also agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of any third party operators we use in the provision of our services.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a “cookie” which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings.
Any personal information that is no longer required by Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd will be destroyed. Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure that such destruction is undertaken in such a manner so as to protect the unauthorised disclosure of personal information to third parties.
Links to other sites
This web site contains links to other sites. Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content or the privacy practices of other web sites. We don’t receive benefits or commission from any of the external websites or companies mentioned on our website or in any of our documents. We do not guarantee the quality of the services they offer.
Next Step Online Services Pty Ltd will take reasonable steps to keep secure any personal information which we hold and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Personal information is stored in a secure server or secure files.